[CMake] remove cmake references in a visual studio solution

Jean-Michel Rouet jean-michel.rouet at philips.com
Thu May 12 04:14:53 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I know that my question might sound stupid here, but I have in my team
some almost integrists guys totally allergic to cmake systems and very
proud of manually tuning all their visual studio solutions.
Each time a gave them CMake generated solutions, they cannot simply use
them because it requires CMake installed on their system.
So my question: is there a way make CMake export a solution without any
references to CMake inside (post build steps and other things).

JM