[CMake] Which lanbuage flavor does CMake use?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue May 3 09:36:53 EDT 2005

Actually, it looks like somebody posted an approach to UltraEdit syntax
highlighting/indenting on the Wiki:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Editors_Support

Look for "UltraEdit (an approach)" and save the jpg as text - click on
the link and save the "jpg" as a text file... Don't know if it works
because I don't use UltraEdit, but it looks like it might be a pretty
good starting point...

HTH,
David