[SPAM?][faked-from] [CMake] Re: WX debug DEFINITIONS

Dekeyser, Kris Kris.Dekeyser at lms.be
Tue May 3 05:50:48 EDT 2005

My $0.02:

1. ADD_DEFINITIONS doesn't have a debug option. Rather unfortunate, I think. But there is a workaround. You can create an include file that has conditional #define statements based on the _DEBUG define. Then make sure your sources include this file first.

2. I haven't been using WxWindows/WxWidgets recently, but if the defines are not set, I'd recommend to set them in the include as well.

regards, Kris