[CMake] More control with includes?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jun 21 16:40:08 EDT 2005

The point of INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES is to guarantee consistent include
directories across all compile targets for a given CMake based project.
You'll have to build any "conflicting" targets as a completely separate
project, I think... Unless somebody else chimes in with a better "one
build, many include settings" solution... :-)

Cheers,
David