[CMake] More control with includes?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 21 15:26:45 EDT 2005

Hello,
I am needing more control over the include directories. Maybe I am
missing some part of CMake or some option some place. I have a
directory where I am trying to create a couple of libraries. But they
have conflicting include directory requirements. The
"INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES" command has no target or file specific effect, so
that does not help me with this problem.  I tried hacking around with
the "SET_DIRECTORY_PROPERTIES" with the "INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES", but the
effect of this command seems not to be immediate, and the result at the
end of the file is applies to all libraries in the directory.

Is there a way to get more control over include directories or an I
stuck with just INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
'blowekamp at mail.nih.gov