[CMake] CTest with SCP

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 16 11:18:23 EDT 2005

I am trying out some the ctest functionality. I have been using the
Dart TCL client for a long time, and looking into switching to the
CTest because of the ease of using the CTest scripting on Window. I am
quite excited about this feature!  However, I have a couple of
questions.

The ctest dart client seems to be "submitting" the files with scp but I
am getting an error message. When I run ctest -V -D NightlySubmit  I am
  getting output along the lines of this:

Submit files (using scp)
Execute "scp" "....########-####/Update.xml"
"me at sever:/incoming/long_prefix_Update.xml"
Execute "scp" "....########-####/Configure.xml"
"me at sever:/incoming/long_prefix_Configure.xml"
Execute "scp" "....########-####/Build.xml"
"me at sever:/incoming/long_prefix_Build.xml"
Execute "scp" "....########-####/Test.xml"
"me at sever:/incoming/long_prefix_Test.xml"
     Submission successful
          Unknown submission mehtod: "scp"

It is that last line that I don't know why it is complaining. Is it a
error message because it doesn't have anything to trigger?

The second problem is with the dart server trigger. I read that ctest
with scp dose not use the HTML based trigger to copy the xml files into
the correct location into the Dart server directory. So I will need to
create a script for the convert long_prefix into a long path?

Thanks!

Bradley Lowekamp
Management Systems Designers Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
'blowekamp at mail.nih.gov