[CMake] RE: CMake 2.2 beta - QT_WRAP syntax change?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jul 11 17:32:48 EDT 2005

David Cole wrote:
> Use this line instead:
>
> ADD_LIBRARY(project_moc STATIC ${project_moc_files})

You may also be able to solve this problem by setting
CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY to 1.8, though I have not tested this.
This variable is provided to help build old software without modifying
it.  Software releases can include an extra line that sets this variable
to the latest version of CMake at the time of the release.  Such a
setting should not appear in the development version of software, though.

-Brad