[CMake] RE: CMake 2.2 beta - QT_WRAP syntax change?

Bitter, Ingmar (NIH/CC/DRD) IBitter at cc.nih.gov
Mon Jul 11 16:39:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I updated from 1.8.3 to 2.2 beta

The following lines in my CMakeLists.txt file used to work:

QT_WRAP_CPP( project_moc project_moc_files project_hpp_files )
ADD_LIBRARY(project_moc STATIC project_moc_files)
LINK_LIBRARIES(project_moc)

But now the second line causes an error:
CMake Error: can not find file c:/projectDir/project_moc_files

CMake used to interpret project_moc_files as a variable holding the
filenames created by the moc process, but now it seems to think it is not a
variable but a concrete filename.  What do I need to do to fix this?

Ingmar