[CMake] Re: [vtk-developers] Spamming in Wiki

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 09:01:42 EST 2005

Hi Prabhu,

Oops, you are right. I copied the wrong IPs. Anyway, I found out another
neat way of fixing the problem. There are regular expressions that are
illegal. I added all the pages the spammer wants to link to to the
regular expression. Btw, the real list of IPs is:

61.149.48.78
61.51.48.125
221.219.63.211
221.219.56.198