[CMake] Building Xcode project

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 11:46:00 EST 2005

I am planning to do this sometime this year.  I have looked at it a bit,
and it would be nice if Apple would help, but I think  I will just have
to reverse engineer the file format like I did for the visual studio stuff.
The binary stuff seems to only be a unique key and the value is not really
important as long as it is unique.   It may take a few months for me to get
around to working on this, but it is coming sometime this year.

-Bill