[CMake] yet another linking problem

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sat Apr 30 14:51:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have an installed library (/opt/kde/lib/libkdevcatalog.so) and a not
yet installed library
(/usr/src/kde3-HEAD/kdevelop/lib/catalog/libkdevcatalog.so).

How can I enforce that libkdevcatalog.so in /usr/src/ is used when
linking instead of the one in /opt/kde/lib/ ?
The one in /usr/src/ has some new symbols, which cannot be resolved if
the libkdevcatalog.so in /opt/kde/lib/ is used.

Is there a way to achieve this behaviour ?

Bye
Alex

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail