[CMake] Mac Codewarrior

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Sep 23 08:48:03 EDT 2004

We looked into code warrior at one point but the format was a bit
complicated and I believe that it did not have the ability to compile a
program from a command line, it seems to always require user intervention
and CMake requires that the compiler/system be able to compile a program
from the command line for things like try compile etc. I think the original
attempt is still in the source tree. Plus the mac has gcc installed (by
default?) and that works for many people. We would be happy to have a Code
Warrior generator :-)

Ken