[Cmake] FindOpenGL and Windows

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 16:40:07 EDT 2004

I know at a binary level they have to be the same.
In all of our applications that use OpenGL, even with
NVidia extensions we have not needed a different GL.h.
Basically, the reason for not adding it for windows was
that it was not needed.  You don't want to add include
directories for MS internal stuff.  GLUT is not a standard
install on windows so it has a variable.    The OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR
is needed on UNIX because GL.h is often not installed in /usr/include
on a UNIX machine and not in the default path for the compiler.
On windows, it is in effect installed in the equivalent of /usr/include
for both borland and MS compilers.

-Bill