[Cmake] FindOpenGL and Windows

Anton Deguet anton at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Sep 2 13:44:48 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm building my application using OpenGL and OpenGL extensions on
Windows.  I have the gl.h and the extension header files in a special
directory that comes with the NVIDIA  SDK distribution, not  with the
.net compiler.  In other words, I have a non-standard location for the
OpenGL header files.
CMake comes with a FindOpenGL module that is supposed to take care of
OpenGL header files.  It defines a OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR variable for unix
and cygwin.  But it does not define it for Windows.  Of course, I can
have my own variable.  But I thought that the implementation would be
more complete if the provided module already has that.

Could FindOpenGL.cmake to define the search path for Windows as well?

Setup: CMake 2.0.3 for Windows.  Compiler: .NET 7

Thanks,

Anton

--
Anton Deguet                          Systems Engineer
ERC CISST                     Johns Hopkins University