[Cmake] Requiest for Enhancement - libcmake

Dejan Lekic leka at entropy.tmok.com
Thu Sep 2 09:02:23 EDT 2004

Hi to all,
I am planning to work on (yet another) new, multiplatform IDE, based on
FLTK v2.0 and, since I am CMake fan, I would like to suggest CMake team
to make a CMake library which would be
used to easily create/manipulate/configure CMake build system for
specific project. It should have high-level API with common functions
like add_library(), add_source_file(), add_include_dir() etc. It should
also have simple create_files(), configure() and build() functions which
would be used for easy generation of CMakeList files etc...
IMHO this would make CMake much more popular and most likely would make
it good choice for some bigger projects/ides like Eclipse per example,
or Anjuta...

Best regards

Dejan Lekic
  http://dejan.lekic.org