[CMake] CMake ERROR

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Oct 11 08:11:20 EDT 2004

Michnay Balázs wrote:
> After pressing the Configure button CMake keeps creating
> CMakeTmp\CMakeTmp\CMakeTmp\... folders until I get the above error
> message.
[snip]
> My CMake version is: 1.6 - patch 3

I'm pretty sure this was a bug in 1.6.3 that occurred in certain cases.
  Since the 1.6 release branch has patch releases up to 1.6.7, and the
latest release is 2.0.3, please upgrade to a more recent version of
CMake to solve your problem.  Also, please delete the whole build tree
(or re-extract the source trees if you did an in-source build) before
you run the upgraded CMake.

-Brad