[CMake] ctest dashboard submission and corporate proxy/firewall

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Nov 23 09:30:54 EST 2004

Hi Jean Michel,

CTest does have proxy support, but that code is probably the least
tested. The way to set the proxy is to set environment variables
FTP_PROXY, FTP_PROXY_TYPE, and FTP_PROXY_PORT to appropriate settings.
The same goes for HTTP_PROXY... I am not sure about the user part, since
that was never tested, but I guess you could do something like:

export HTTP_PROXY=user:password at proxy.host
export HTTP_PROXY_TYPE=HTTP (or SOCKS5)

What dashboard are you trying to submit to? If it is one on
public.kitware.com (VTK, ITK, CMake, ParaView, ...), you should be able
to use http submission, which will only require HTTP settings. If this
is your internal dashboard, I can send you the http submission server
script.

			Andy