[CMake] kdevelop3 generator

John Biddiscombe (CSCS) jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 11:38:32 EST 2004

I've just started developing on linux and wanted to play with the
KDevelop generator that was recently added.

When I run cmake on vtk with the -GKDevelop3 flag, it generates just two
files in the build directory, one is a .kdevelop file and the other a
filelist, however, in the subdirectories, there is nothing and when I
load the project, there is nothing at all in the project, just an empty
shell. (The filelist does contain the vtk stuff though)

I realize the generator is new and still requires some work for out of
source builds etc. Are there any special tricks I need to watch out for.
I'm new to linux so there's a high probability that I've made some
trivial error. Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers

JB
NB. Using CVS CMake from yesterday.
KDevelop 3.0.4 built from source with much difficulty. QT 3.3.3 same.