[Cmake] CMakeLists.txt

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 15:52:41 EDT 2004

Hi Don,

The source directory (the one you specified to ccmake) should have
CMakeLists.txt file. This tells CMake what to do. Example would be:

PROJECT(Hello)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(Hello Hello.cxx)

For more information, I would suggest looking at an existing CMake
project (such as tests inside CMake), or look at the Mastering CMake
book.

			Andy