[Cmake] CMakeLists.txt

Don Burns don at andesengineering.com
Tue Jun 29 13:36:27 EDT 2004

<Newbie alert>

I've been introduced to cmake by an enthusiast and have decided to give it
a try for use on our project.  Unfortunately, after following the
directions given on the website for "Running CMake on Unix" the results I
get are a message:

CMake Error: The source directory "/home/don/Software/CMake/Example/Hello"
does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.

There is no mention of CMakeLists.txt, or an example in the distribution.
A search of the mailing list seems to indicate I am the only one on the
planet having this problem.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

-don