[Cmake] ADD_DEPENDENCIES problem

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Jun 1 03:07:36 EDT 2004

> Hi Alex,
>
> The ADD_DEPENDENCIES had a bug and was fixed sometimes during 1.9.
> Please update to CMake 2.0.1 and try again.

Ok, I did and it still generates the same Makefile, the dependency added
with ADD_DEPENDENCY is the last in the Makefile rule, so the objects are
built before the added dependency, but the added dependency has to be
processed before the other fiels are built.

How about adding support for ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND PRE_BUILD for Makefiles ?
For most cases it should already be enough to insert the rule as the first
rule in the all: target, or before all other dependencies int he build
rule for the specified target. What do you think ?

Bye
Alex

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl