[Cmake] SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES not working?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sat Jul 24 11:16:48 EDT 2004

Christopher Baus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to CMake.  I'm trying to move my project over to CMake.  So far it
> is going ok, except I can not get source file generation working.  I put
> the revision number in a source file that gets compiled and linked in.
>
> The following:
> SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES(foo.cpp GENERATED)
>
> gives me the following error:
>
> Unknown CMake command "SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES".

The command is called "SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES" because it can set
the properties of more than one file at a time.  See here for a full
list of commands:

http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html

Where did you see the example with the incorrect command name?  We
should fix the typo.

Thanks,
-Brad