[Cmake] SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES not working?

Christopher Baus christopher at baus.net
Sat Jul 24 03:58:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm new to CMake.  I'm trying to move my project over to CMake.  So far it
is going ok, except I can not get source file generation working.  I put
the revision number in a source file that gets compiled and linked in.

The following:
SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES(foo.cpp GENERATED)

gives me the following error:

Unknown CMake command "SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES".

I'm still waiting the book, so I am working on a limited set of
documetation.  Any help would be appreciated.

> cmake -version
cmake version 2.0.2

--
Christopher Baus