[Cmake] Adding debug flags, what am I doing wrong?

Jorgen Bodde jorg_cmake at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 22 14:16:29 EDT 2004

Hi List,

I want to add a couple of flags to the debug make flags. This is what I do:

SET ( CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG [INTERNAL] -D__WXDEBUG__ -DWXDEBUG=1 )

Nothing gets added. Nothing gets changed after configure. Without
[INTERNAL] (if that even is correct) I don't see anything either. I
press "Configure" after I deleted the cache until everything is gray,
and the debug flags always list "/MDd /Zi /Od /GZ"

I am aware that this will overwrite the old flags, but even that doesn't
work. What am I doing wrong here?

- Jorgen