[Cmake] CMake and MPI on Sun

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 10:14:05 EDT 2004

My guess is the difference between the Sun and Linux is shared vs. static libraries.
Shared libraries can be linked to other libraries, however static libraries need
dependant libraries listed explicitly.

Since you may run into a static linked linux system, you may want to do this
instead:

IF(UNIX)
        TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(
                MPITest