[Cmake] Cmake can not run correctly

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 19 16:22:38 EDT 2004

Actually, even if the source tree and build tree are on a local disk,
and the network path is not even used by the project  the loss of
a network drive can cause the visual studio compiler to run very slow.
At one point, I had network mounted a dvd drive, and the dvd was taken out
of the machine.  My visual studio builds ran at about 1/50th the speed that
the should have.  The project did not reference the network mounted dvd drive
at all.  The only thing that would fix it was a re-boot.

-Bill