[Cmake] Cached settings

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 9 09:09:26 EDT 2004

Currently, there is no such file.  We are working on a feature that will allow ccmake and CMakeSetup
to remember which cache variables were set by the GUI.  Right now all of the variables  are stored
in the CMakeCache.txt file in the binary tree.   You could look at the file and pull out the values
you remember setting, then create a CMakeCache.txt file that contains just those values you remember
setting, then put that in the new binary tree for the CVS VTK.   Then run ccmake and it will
have all the values you copied over.

-Bill