[Cmake] About ccmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 09:23:42 EDT 2004

You should be able to download a binary that will work for you from here:
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html
<http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.0/cmake-2.0.2-x86-linux.tar.gz>cmake-2.0.2-x86-linux.tar.gz  should work.

However, if you really want to build it, you have to make sure
you have curses installed on the machine, and that the cache
for cmake has the correct paths for curses.

-Bill