[Cmake] How difficult would it be...

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:20:08 -0000

I'm attempting to create a managed code DLL using cmake, but it's turning
out to be slightly painful getting all the various compiler and linker flags
set correctly...(Probably mostly because I'm new to the managed code dll
world and don't really know what I'm doing).

I wonder...

Cmake has some templates which it uses to generate the project files.

Suppose I made a USE_ALTERNATIVE_TEMPLATE(newname) command which would be
specific to .NET, and would permit the use of an alternative. In my case I
guess it would be

USE_ALTERNATIVE_TEMPLATE(projectname MS_DOTNET_CLASS_LIBRARY)

Whay would that be
a) a good idea
b) a bad idea

thanks