[Cmake] .NET Managed and unmanaged etc

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:59:50 -0000

I've been using a mixture of Cmakeified projects and non cmakeified projects
for a while and would like to cmakeify my non cmakified ones. The ones in
question are mostly .NET assembly projects which build gui type controls
etc.

These projects won't compile out of the box when cmakeified because they
need certain linker and compiler flags added to allow mixing managed and
unmanaged code.

Has anyone created any useful cmake scripts to add the relevant flags. I'd
do it, but I've forgotten which flags I need to add and I thought I'd ask
here before looking them up. If anyone's interested, once I get projects
working I'll post stuff here.

many thanks

JB