[Cmake] Custom Generator not working any more...

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:04:50 -0500

I am not sure how that ever worked.   CMAKE_SYSTEM_AND_C_COMPILER_INFO_FILE is
an internal variable that is SET in CMakeSystemSpecificInformation.cmake every
time.  It is set just prior to being used, so I don't see how setting it anywhere
would do any good.

You could try setting the components of it, CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME and CMAKE_C_COMPILER.

Another option, might be to set this variable:
CMAKE_USER_MAKE_RULES_OVERRIDE
When set that variable will load a file after cmake sets up all the compiler stuff,
and at that point you can override or add anything you want.

You might want to save the initial value and use it in your file if you want
it to still work.

Also, I would not call EnableLanguage in that constructor.

-Bill