[Cmake] Re: [Insight-developers] (ITK) Build Errors terminus.kitware -- WinXP-VC60, library rebuil ds

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Mar 17 14:35:26 EST 2003

This may be a side effect of separating out the applications from the rest of ITK.   If it is all in one big project, then cmake sets up the correct depends.   However, if  a project is using a library that is not part of that project, then there is no way for the that library to be built.

If Library A, B, and executable C are all part of the same project everything works fine.

Is this the problem you are seeing?

-Bill