[Cmake] How does SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES work?

David Svoboda xsvobod2 at informatics . muni . cz
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:43:49 +0200

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Bill Hoffman wrote:

> Which target makefile/project type are you using for this:

> >In addition I had tried the following
> >
> >SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(target PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "/nodefaultlib:<lib>")
> >
> >but with the same result - nothing has changed. No additional options in
> >my makefile have appeared.

Hello,

I have already mend it, but I'm quite confused. Why? It's really strange
for me to get different results when running the same code. First time I
wasn't able to use LINK_FLAGS properties, although I restarted the MSVC.
Then I tried to remove all the files, that had been created by CMake
(especially cache files), and suddenly there were no problems!

-David