[Cmake] Strange behavior of cmake

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:43:14 -0400

OK, I see now.   This is a bug in the nmake generator.
The nmake generator inherits from the Unix generator and gets
this behavior from there.   I think in this case, I can not think
of a work around.   We will fix it in the next release.
I guess the only thing you can do is:

1. don't use nmake, but use the IDE
2. rename the library
  - this could be done by cmake with a file copy

Thanks for the bug report.

-Bill