[Cmake] Adding VC++ 6 Project Options to CMakeLists

godach@juno.com godach at juno . com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:27:11 GMT

Hello all,

I am using Intel C++ compiler with Visual Studio 6 and need to add /Zc:forScope to the project option. By looking at VTK CMakeLists, I guessed that CMake would generate a variable like VTK_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS, depending on the name of the project. So what I did is the following:

PROJECT(Test)
IF(WIN32)
SET(Test_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS "${Test_REQUIRED_CXX_FLAGS} /Zc:forScope")
ENDIF(WIN32)

Unfortunately this doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone knows the correct way of doing it. And I was also wondering where I can look up the #define of Intel compiler in the src? Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,

Daniel

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!