[Cmake] CMakeSetup / VTK install help

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:09:58 -0400

Check to see if the file C:/Program Files/vtk42/CMakeLists.txt  actually exists on your machine?
I think you are trying to build VTK from the installed binary for VTK, and
not the VTK sources.

However, CMake should give a better error for this, and it is now on the to fix
list.

Thanks.

-Bill