[Cmake] Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:15:15 -0400

For MS VC++, there is another solution to this posted by John B.:

http://public . kitware . com/pipermail/cmake/2003-March/001412 . html

The real fix for this problem is to create a FILE command
that supports globbing.

FILE(SOURCES GLOB ${DIR} "*.h" "*.cpp")

My concern is that your project will forever require a special
version of cmake.

-Bill