[Cmake] CMake 1.6 beta

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Wed Jan 8 12:33:22 EST 2003

What is the recommended transition from an earlier cmake? For example, on Windows VS 6, I just
updated and tried to build Insight in the same binary directory that I used with a previous cmake. I
ended up with hundreds of compile errors. When I ran cmakesetup, I was warned about my compiler
having changed.

Then, I created a fresh build directory, starting from scratch, and all seems well so far.

So, is it best to start fresh when updating to a new cmake?

Bill