[Cmake] CMake 1.6 beta

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Jan 8 11:23:25 EST 2003

Thanks for the feedback.   You are correct, FindX11.cmake needs to be fixed.
It was changed because it was changed over to the replacement for the
configure script that used to be run.  However, that should all happen
in the backwards compatibility part of cmake, and not in the FindX11.cmake file.

I will change FindX11.cmake back.

-Bill