[Cmake] Problem with LoadCommand

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 05:13:39 EST 2003

> CMake Won't build with Borland 6. I'll have to do some fixes first.

Borland 6 expects

atoi atof getenv putenv to be in std:: namespace.

Apart from that it compiled ok (maybe a couple of other tweaks).

Where should I insert the relevant fix?

CMake still crashes when loading VTK_WRAP_TCL2 command as before. I'm a
little puzzled because it works fine when compiling vtk but not another
project. What I'll do is copy the cmake directory from vtk and put it in my
own project and build it all from there and see if it can be made to go (as
it does with vtk)

JB