[Cmake] Java language support

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:00:22 -0500

Hi Dan,

It would be great to have this macros file, since it would solve current
problem of building Java with CMake. That said at some point in the
future I think we should have a non-macro generic solution for adding
new languages.

So, if possible, get me the macros and I will put them to CMake.

				Andy