[Cmake] Borland 5.5.1, Templates/*.cxx files with '+' chars used in execs

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:34:45 -0500

This is most likely a CMake bug.   Can you enter a bug in the cmake
bug tracker.  I recently (cmake 1.8.2) added support for - in the
file names for borland.  Perhaps that fixes this problem as well?
Basically it needs things in double quotes if there are non-alpha
chars in the names.

-Bill