[Cmake] .net 2003 problems

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse . co . uk
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:22:01 +0100

I've been building CMake without trouble for quite some time, but today, I
deleted the old MSVC 7 from my system. Wiped all my Cmake build directories
for vtk/itk and cmake (because all are building ok now - or so I thought). I
had to download cmake 1.6.7 binary to run on my CVS update of cmake from
today to generate the solution etc (becuase the binary I kept needed a dll
from the old msvc - aarghh!). Anyway. After doing a complete wipe and
rebuild the problem started. I've now tried building today's CVS cmake with
Today's cvs cmake and the same trouble appears. I checked the dashboard and
saw gattaca was green. One thing I ought to check is that building today's
Cmake with 1.6.7 binary didn't somehow get some config files muddled. I'll
do a complete wipe and try again (but keep today's binaries and modules
directory) to see if it goes away.

JB
PS. In addition to other mentioned errors, this one appears in cmConfigure.h

#define CMAKE_NO_STD_NAMESPACE
which needs commenting out.

PPS. After clean wipe and rebuild vtk is fine. ITK is next.