[Cmake] .net 2003 problems

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:48:39 -0400

How are you building CMake?

We have this dashboard:
gattaca.­kitware Windows-VS2003

It builds CMake with .net 2003 and seems to be green.
Can you give some more information about how you are configuring
cmake, and what versions of things you are using, and when
the problem started?

Thanks.

-Bill