[Cmake] Question regarding CMakeCache.txt

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:04:16 -0400

The following works :
PROJECT(foo)
SET(CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE 1)

However, note that the Cache file will NOT be changed.  However, you will
get correct behavior.  To change the cache file, you have to use
FORCE option for the SET command.

-Bill