[Cmake] CodeWarrior and cmake

James Dessart james at rogue-research.com
Wed Apr 2 12:20:08 EST 2003

On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 12:08  PM, Ken Martin wrote:

> Plus I'm not a Mac person so many
> of the formats and terms didn't mean a lot to me. For example Soiux
> sounds like an Indian tribe and I'm not sure what it is doing on a Mac
> :-)

Hehe... it stands for Simple Input Output User eXperience. :)

> At the end of the day my thought was that Code warrior support could
> be added as a command line Makefile based option just as any other
> compiler can be added (some minor config files need to be written in
> CMake/Modules/Platform) So no CodeWarrior GUI  but I'd be happy to help
> with the CMake internals if you want to try using/fixing the
> CodeWarrior
> XML generator.

Sure, sounds good.  I think I'll only write it to support Mac OS X, and
CodeWarrior 8, simply because outside of that, I don't think (in the
case of VTK) other versions of CodeWarrior would be terribly well
suited to compiling cmake-configured projects.

James