[Cmake] CMake 1.4

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Jul 30 08:52:23 EDT 2002

> On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 11:25:40AM -0400, Ken Martin wrote:
> > The tag should be up to date and valid. It should point
> at CMake 1.4
> > patch 1. If you believe this to not be the case please
> let me know with
> > some additional detail and I'll double check.
>
> Here are the files that seem to mismatch:
>
> pre src $ cvs update -r Release-1-4
> pre src $ cvs update -r LatestRelease
> P Modules/FindTCL.cmake
> U Source/CMakeLib.dsp
> U Source/DumpDocumentation.dsp
> U Source/Makefile.borland
> U Source/cmCableClassSet.cxx

Ah, there are two issues here. 1) as you noticed, sold files that had
been removed were not retagged (since they were not in my directory
when I did the tag). I'll fix those up. 2) the 1.4 branch will not
necc. match the LatestRelease tag. I only move the tag when a release
is done. So when Cmake1.4 patch 2 comes out I will move the
LatestRelease tag to the current version of the 1.4 branch. Should
someone check in a change to the 1.4 branch, it will not have the
LatestRelease tag on it until the next patch.

Good eye Amitha
Ken