[Cmake] CMake 1.4

Amitha Perera perera at cs.rpi.edu
Mon Jul 29 23:54:58 EDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 11:25:40AM -0400, Ken Martin wrote:
> The tag should be up to date and valid. It should point at CMake 1.4
> patch 1. If you believe this to not be the case please let me know with
> some additional detail and I'll double check.

Here are the files that seem to mismatch:

pre src $ cvs update -r Release-1-4
pre src $ cvs update -r LatestRelease
P Modules/FindTCL.cmake
U Source/CMakeLib.dsp
U Source/DumpDocumentation.dsp
U Source/Makefile.borland
U Source/cmCableClassSet.cxx
U Source/cmCableClassSet.h
U Source/cmCableClassSetCommand.cxx
U Source/cmCableClassSetCommand.h
U Source/cmCableWrapTclCommand.cxx
U Source/cmCableWrapTclCommand.h
U Source/cmConfigureGccXmlCommand.cxx
U Source/cmConfigureGccXmlCommand.h
P Source/cmITKWrapTclCommand.cxx
P Source/cmITKWrapTclCommand.h
U Source/cmLibraryCommand.h
U Source/cmake.dsp
U Source/ctest.dsp
U Source/MFCDialog/CMakeSetup.dsp
U Templates/CMakeSystemConfig.cmake.in
U Templates/configure
U Templates/configure.in
U Tests/Complex/VarTests.txt
U Tests/Complex/simple.cxx

Most of them, I believe, are to be deleted. I guess the thing to do is
remove the LatestRelease tag from those files, or move the tag to the
dead version. (I'm afraid I'm not deeply knowledgable about cvs to
suggest more specific solutions.)

Amitha.