[Cmake] UNIX GUI ?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed May 16 16:38:16 EDT 2001

As long as Ken brought this up on the list,
I was thinking it would be cool if the GUI used a web browser
to edit the cache.  However, I am not sure if there are ways around
the security in javascript,etc.   The browser would need to be able
to edit the cache, and launch a program (cmake) to build the files.
I guess if we could launch a program with command line args it could
edit the file.   Does anyone know if this can be done without running
a web server locally?

-Bill