[Cmake] cmSourceFilesCommand : SOURCE_FILES NAME file AS target

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon May 14 10:35:01 EDT 2001

At 02:29 PM 5/14/2001 +0000, sebastien at barre.nom.fr wrote:

I think the depends will be fine.   However, it would not be trivial
to implement your changes in the generators.   For example, the Microsoft
projects do not have a rule per c++ file that we can change.  So changing
the output name of an individual target will not be easy.  Also, I would like
to make writing new generators as easy as possible.   The code to output
different .o files or .obj files differs from compiler to compiler, and dsps,
and make systems.

-Bill